The Ultimate Guide to Lion Parcel Tracking for Online Shoppers
Learn how Lion Parcel tracking helps you to find packages like a pro with real-time updates to keep you informed every step of the way.
Have you ever found yourself waiting anxiously for a package to arrive but have no idea where it is or when it will arrive?
As one of Indonesia's largest shipping companies, Lion Parcel gives reliable and efficient shipping services to customers around the world.
However, it can be frustrating and stressful when you can't find any tracking information for your online orders.
After all, knowing when your package will arrive is essential to planning your day.
Fortunately, Lion Parcel tracking is an easy-to-use tool that allows shoppers to get accurate information about their orders, and at what status. We'll walk you through how to confidently use Lion Parcel tracking in this guide.
No matter where your package originates from, you deserve to know where your goods are at all times. Knowing the location of your packages gives you peace of mind.
About Lion Parcel
Lion Parcel is a trusted shipping company and online delivery service that allows online shoppers to track their shipments in real-time from Indonesia to the United States and around the world.
Founded in 2013, the company is fairly young compared to other shipping companies, but has earned a good reputation with its customers. In particular for it's reliable package tracking service.
Lion Parcel Package tracking guide
By using Lion Parcel tracking, you can easily monitor your package's journey from the moment it's picked up by the carrier until it's delivered to their doorstep.
This allows you to stay informed every step of the way and make sure you get your packages on time.
Benefits of using Lion Parcel tracking
There are many benefits to using Lion Parcel, including:
- Real-time updates: As an online shopper, you can get real-time updates on your package's location and estimated delivery time to collect your package when it arrives.
- Increased peace of mind: By using Lion Parcel tracking,you can have peace of mind knowing that your packages are tracked and monitored.
- Easy to use: Lion Parcel tracking is easy to navigate so you can quickly find the information they need without having to spend hours searching for it.
How to find your Lion Parcel package tracking number
Usually you can expect the seller to send you a Lion Parcel tracking number in a confirmation email or SMS after you place an online order.
Lion Parcel tracking numbers usually consist of 10 to 20 numbers and may contain dashes. For example: 1120648891524 or 11-20-6488514.
How to use Lion Parcel tracking
Using Lion Parcel tracking is easy. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Visit the Lion Parcel website and click on the "Track Your Package" button.
- Enter your tracking number in the designated field and click "Track."
- Your package's tracking information will be displayed, including its current location and estimated delivery time.
It's important to note that your tracking number is typically given to you by the seller or shipping company. Without this number, you won't be able to track your package using Lion Parcel.
What Information can you get from Lion Parcel tracking?
When you use Lion Parcel tracking, you can get a variety of information about your package, including:
- Package location: You can find where your package is in real-time, including the carrier's name and tracking history.
- Estimated delivery time: You can get an estimated delivery time for your package based on its current location and shipping method.
- Delivery status: You can find whether your package has been delivered, is in transit, or had any issues during shipping.
Common issues with Lion Parcel tracking
While Lion Parcel, tracking is generally reliable and user-friendly, there are some common issues that shoppers may have. Here are a few examples:
- Tracking information not updating: If your tracking information is not updating, it may be because the carrier has not yet scanned your package. In this case, it's best to wait a few hours or days and check back later.
- Incorrect tracking information: If the tracking information for your package is incorrect, it may be because you entered the wrong tracking number. Double-check the number and try again.
- Package not delivered: If your package has not been delivered by the estimated delivery date, it may have encountered an issue during shipping. In this case, it's best to contact Lion Parcel's customer service for assistance.
To avoid any potential issues, it's always a good idea to double-check your tracking information to make sure that you have entered the correct tracking number.
If you're still experiencing issues, reach out to Lion Parcel customer services for help.
Tracking Lion Parcel without a tracking number
Tracking your Lion Parcel package without a tracking number can be challenging, but there are a few things you can try.
The fastest and easiest option is always to contact the seller or sender and ask them for your tracking number first.
Another option is to contact Lion Parcel's customer service directly. They may find your package by verifying your name and information, and give you your tracking number or the current location of your package.
Remember that it is always important to keep your tracking number safe and easily accessible to avoid any issues during the deliveyr process.
Solving Lion Parcel Package tracking issues
A lack of updates on your Lion Parcel package's tracking can be frustrating and stressful, but it doesn't necessarily mean that your package is lost or stolen.
There are many reasons why your package may not have any updates, such as carrier delays, incorrect tracking information, customs or border delays, or extreme weather conditions.
If you notice a lack of updates, the first step is to contact Lion Parcel's customer service, who can help you track down your package.
Why you can’t track your Lion Parcel delivery
It can be nerve-wracking when you don't find any updates on your package tracking. Here are some common reasons why you can't track your Lion Parcel delivery and how to fix it:
- Carrier Delays: sometimes, carriers may experience delays in scanning packages. It's possible that your package is still in transit, but the tracking hasn't been updated yet.
- Incorrect tracking information: double-check that you have entered the correct tracking number. An incorrect tracking number can lead to a lack of updates on your package.
- Customs or border delays: if your package is being shipped internationally, it may be held up at customs or at the border. This can cause a delay in the delivery and a lack of updates on your package's tracking.
- Weather Conditions: extreme weather conditions such as snowstorms, hurricanes, or floods can cause disruptions in the carrier's delivery process, leading to a lack of updates on your package's tracking.
- Damaged shipping labels: if your package label is damaged, the facility will delay shipment until they determine how to ship it out. When the label is entirely damaged, they will hold onto it until the sender starts a claim. They can then return it safely to its destination.
What to do when your package is stationary
- Contact Lion Parcel or the seller: if you notice a lack of updates on your package's tracking, the first step is to contact the seller or Lion Parcel's customer service to help you find out why and track it down.
- Wait it out: if your package is being held up due to weather conditions or customs delays, there may not be much that can be done but to wait it out.
Lion Parcel tracking status explained
When tracking your package with Lion Parcel, you may come across various tracking status updates. Here are the most common statuses and what they mean.
- Shipment Picked Up: this status update means that the carrier has picked up your package and is in the process of transporting it to the destination.
- In Transit: this status update means that your package is on its way to the destination and is currently in transit. It may be passing through different checkpoints, so the tracking information may not be live.
- Out for Delivery: this status update means that your package has reached its destination and is out for delivery. You can expect to receive your package on the same day unless there are any unforeseen issues.
- Delivered: this status update means that your package has been delivered to the recipient. You can confirm with the recipient if they have received the package or check the delivery location for confirmation.
- Exception: this status update means that there is an issue with your package, such as a delay, customs hold, or an issue with the package itself. In this case, it's best to contact Lion Parcel's customer service for more information and assistance.
Lion Parcel customers report the most confusion with the tracking status of 'In Transit.' Let's walk through that in more detail.
This label means your package is on its way to its next destination. And while it means that the package is moving, sometimes it isn’t making progress to its next destination.
This status isn’t to be confused with “out for delivery,” which usually means the package is on the last leg of its journey to the recipient’s door.
Why your Lion Parcel package is still in transit
There are many reasons why your Lion Parcel package is still marked “in transit.” Many of which we have already covered previously.
Essentially, if your package runs into issues at a shipping facility before reaching its destination, it will be left labeled as “in transit.”
An incorrect or incomplete address is the most common reason for holding back shipments. If Lion Parcel doesn’t have all of the necessary information to properly deliver your package, they will hold it.
If you realize there were some incorrect or incomplete details, let them know as soon as possible.
Another common reason your package may get delayed in transit is not meeting customs requirements. This situation is especially true if Lion Parcel are shipping your package internationally.
If your package doesn’t have the proper customs documents, it can get stuck in transit.
Your package could also get held up due to unforeseen weather or traffic conditions. Some common weather conditions that halt your shipment include:
- Severe heat
You can also expect delays if you order or ship out your package during the holiday season.
Lastly, your package may get delayed in transit if deemed undeliverable, meaning it’s damaged or contains restricted items.
Shipment companies will scan shipments at different locations before arrival and can check packages for forbidden items if they suspect something dangerous.
How long Lion Parcel can stay in transit
Depending on where your package is being sent to, transit times vary. Local shipments in Indonesia can take up to five business days.
International shipments within Asia can take up to one week. Outside of Asia, delivery times can take up to 12 days.
Contact Lion Parcel for help if your package takes longer than this to reach its destination.
While “in transit” is a familiar sight to frequent shippers, “pending” is a less welcome phrase.
You may think something is wrong with your shipment when you find the word “pending” on your tracking dashboard. However, there are other ways to explain a “pending” package.
Why your Lion Parcel package may be pending
Typically a package will show up as “pending” when it is waiting for its next label scan. While most packages get scanned within one or two days, holidays and peak seasons can slow things down considerably.
Your package could have arrived at a sorting facility, but it hasn’t been scanned into their system yet.
Other things that can push back your delivery day. For example, bad weather, tech issues, and even power outages can get in the way of your shipment arriving on time.
When these things happen, your tracking will reflect your package’s status as “pending delivery.”
Lion Parcel delivery times
You can easily find out how long a package will take from the store to your doorstep.
But what time will that package arrive at your home? Do you need to worry about your package arriving in night?
What time will your package arrive?
If you track your package online, you will most likely receive an estimate about the date and time your package will arrive. These estimates can change, especially if the end location is in another country.
However, these estimates get more accurate closer to your delivery day.
You can expect your package to arrive between 8 am and 6 pm. It will never arrive after or before standard working hours.
How late Lion Parcel delivers
No matter what timezone Lion Parcel delivers to, they keep the same delivery schedule of 8 am to 6 pm.
Lion Parcel delivers between 8 am to 6 pm.
If you’re expecting an item to another country, you can use an online timezone converter to determine what time it will be in your home country when the package arrives.
Missed and lost Lion Parcel deliveries
What happens if your package isn’t just waiting for its turn to get scanned? What if you missed your package’s delivery to your address? Most importantly, what do you do when your package gets lost?
What happens if you miss a Lion Parcel delivery
Typically, courier services will notify you when they attempt delivery. Whether that be through text message, email, or a door tag, they will tell you that they tried to deliver your package and failed.
They will attempt to redeliver your package before holding onto it at one of their facilities for you to pick up.
If you aren’t sure whether you missed a delivery, you can always contact customer service to check if a delivery attempt is on their records.
How long will Lion Parcel hold a package?
Lion Parcel should hold onto a package for a week. Courier services will only hold onto an item after a few failed delivery attempts.
While they can hold onto a package for the recipient, courier services aren’t storage facilities. If you don't collect your package in good time, Lion Parcel will return the item to the sender.
What to do if you haven’t received your Lion Parcel package
If your package hasn’t arrived by its estimated date or has been in limbo for a long time, contact the sender or Lion Parcel customer service to start a claim for compensation.
Lion Parcel tracking FAQs
Are you still wondering about Lion Parcel’s package tracking? Below are some frequently asked questions about the company and its services.
Is Lion Parcel delivery fast?
Lion Parcel’s delivery times are one of their best attributes. Within Indonesia, Lion Parcel delivers in roughly five days. Their nationwide express services can be as fast as 24 to 72 hours.
If Lion Parcel is shipping internationally, their delivery times will vary depending on where the package is going, what service the customer wants, and whether the item needs to get cleared by custom.
For locations in Asia, the regular shipping time is one week. Express services to Asia can take three to five days to arrive.
Outside of Asia, Lion Parcel typically delivers their packages in 7 to 12 days.
Can I track Lion Parcel packages by address?
There isn’t a way to track a Lion Parcel package by an address. If you know other information related to the package (such as the corresponding phone number or name), you can give it to customer service to find it.
If you lost your tracking number, you should contact Lion Parcel’s customer service to recover it or receive updates on the package’s status.
How do I know if my Lion Parcel package is stuck in customs?
If customs is holding your package for reasons related to their department, you should receive a notice. If your package is being held for extra fees or documentation, you should receive a letter saying as much.
In your notice, customs will tell you why they seized your package and what steps you can take to retrieve it.
You can potentially work with Lion Parcel’s representatives to settle the dispute, but you may not have to.
If you choose not to pay extra fees for customs, they will return the item to the sender. If customs ask you for additional paperwork, getting your package in a place where it is ready to continue shipment may take longer.
If you don’t respond to customs’ requests to approve the package, it will either be returned to sender, held indefinitely, or disposed of safely. Remember that custom fees vary by country.
Lion Parcel tracking conclusion
Lion Parcel's tracking updates can give online shoppers valuable information about their package's whereabouts.
By understanding the different tracking status updates and what they mean, you can stay informed and make sure that your package arrives on time.
If you have any issues or have any questions about your package's tracking status, don't hesitate to contact Lion Parcel's customer service for help.