Map visibility improved with dynamic stop markers
The status of a delivery stop is an essential attribute for drivers and dispatchers.
A dynamic stop marker on the map means you don't have to scroll the stop list to find important information.
Check the status of your stop at a glance
We've created dynamic stop markers that show if a stop is:
- A pickup
- A priority delivery
- A successful or failed delivery
- An error unable to be added to a route
- A new stop added since the route was last optimized
- An existing stop edited since the route was last optimized
- A deleted stop that will be removed when the route is re-optimized