Circuit 0.59: Navigate Even without a Connection
New: Offline Navigation
If you’re one of the many drivers using Circuit and Google Maps together to complete your routes: good news!
We’ve just released an update to Circuit that enables offline navigation. Here’s how to try it out:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app
- Make sure you’re connected to the internet and signed in to Google Maps.
- Search for the area you deliver in, like San Francisco.
- At the bottom, tap the name or address of the place and tap Download
That’s it. Now whenever you’re inside Circuit and you navigate to your next stop, it will work perfectly whether you’re connected to the internet or not.
Note: Circuit still needs an internet connection to optimize your route, so make sure to do this step in advance.
Circuit already showed you when you finished each of your stops so you can easily keep track of when you were where. Circuit now also shows when you arrived at your end location so you can check exactly when you finished your route.
- Fixed an issue where Circuit would not always open your route in the right position after reopening it
- Fixed an issue where the “Retry” button would sometimes not work correctly